la-passion-du-tp

Camo Notebook Light Gold Camouflage 144 Pages

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la-passion-du-tp Index du Forum -> les engins réel de t-p -> les pelle à chenille et à pneus
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rhiaraibu
membres
membres

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 05:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: Camo Notebook Light Gold Camouflage 144 Pages Répondre en citant

Camo Notebook: Light Gold Camouflage, 144 Pages
by IJ Publishing LLC

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Camo Notebook: Light Gold Camouflage, 144 Pages

<ul> <li>A notebook is everything you want. A Diary, Day Planner, School Notebook, Organizer, a place to doodle and more. Put simply, a notebook is the tool you need.</li> <li>144 Pages, Lined on both sides</li> <li>White Paper, Non-Refillable</li> <li>Paperback, 8 1/2" x 11"</li> <li>Undated, Unnumbered</li> </ul>

Camo Notebook: Light Gold Camouflage, 144 Pages book OneDrive

taking,,,it,,,with,,,me,,,to,,,college,,,and,,,so,,,forth1st,,,,time,,,,I,,,,turned,,,,it,,,,on,,,,it,,,,would,,,,not,,,,boot,,,,upI,,also,,installed,,google,,chrome,,as,,my,,web,,browser,,vs,,using,,the,,basic,,internet,,explorer,,it,,came,,withCAMO,,,,DESERT,,,,Camouflage,,,,texture,,,,of,,,,light,,,,green,,,,,dark,,,,and,,,,light,,,,brown,,,,,and,,,,grey,,,,swirlsThis,,is,,the,,worst,,performing,,laptop,,I,,have,,had,,the,,misfortune,,of,,operating,,in,,20,,years

Powered,,,,off,,,,,turned,,,,on,,,,again,,,,,it,,,,booted,,,,fine,,,,so,,,,I,,,,went,,,,the,,,,the,,,,extensive,,,,set,,,,up,,,,and,,,,updating,,,,only,,,,for,,,,it,,,,to,,,,do,,,,the,,,,same,,,,wavy,,,,line,,,,no,,,,boot,,,,the,,,,very,,,,next,,,,dayBattery,,life,,is,,ok,,,got,,about,,4,,hours,,of,,netflix,,and,,it,,drained,,the,,whole,,thing.Was,,this,,review,,helpful?Yes,,(134)No,,(34)ReportIt,,,has,,,been,,,reliable,,,,fast,,,and,,,just,,,all,,,around,,,greatUnique,,,and,,,Fast!6/26/2017Average,,,rating:,,,4,,,out,,,of,,,5,,,stars,,,,based,,,on,,,reviews6/26/2017by,,,CountryBoyI,,,love,,,camo,,,and,,,when,,,I,,,found,,,this,,,laptop,,,I,,,had,,,to,,,get,,,it!,,,It,,,is,,,fast,,,,lightweight,,,and,,,doesn't,,,break,,,the,,,bankGreat,,,buy,,,for,,,your,,,buck!,,,Love,,,that,,,I,,,can,,,hook,,,it,,,up,,,to,,,my,,,tv,,,as,,,well,,,,has,,,a,,,sd,,,slot,,,,3,,,usb,,,ports,,,,hdmi,,,slot,,,and,,,headphone,,,jackI,,,wouldn't,,,recommend,,,this,,,to,,,anyone,,,that,,,uses,,,laptops,,,for,,,more,,,then,,,basicsbullet,,,point,,,systemIt,,,is,,,beautiful,,,to,,,start,,,and,,,the,,,shipping,,,was,,,awsum,,,even,,,came,,,a,,,day,,,early!!,,,I,,,needed,,,a,,,laptop,,,and,,,thi,,,fit,,,the,,,bill,,,perfect!Was,,,this,,,review,,,helpful?Yes,,,(16)No,,,(0)Reporti,,,,would,,,,assume,,,,its,,,,user,,,,error!!,,,,I,,,,use,,,,this,,,,computer,,,,everyday,,,,for,,,,work

I,,,,use,,,,this,,,,computer,,,,for,,,,work,,,,-,,,,internet,,,,marketer9/25/2016Average,,,,rating:,,,,5,,,,out,,,,of,,,,5,,,,stars,,,,,based,,,,on,,,,reviews9/25/2016by,,,,CoreyBi,,,,have,,,,no,,,,idea,,,,why,,,,other,,,,reviews,,,,are,,,,badI,,also,,do,,multiple,,things,,at,,once,,and,,it,,has,,been,,greatI,,,,really,,,,like,,,,itWas,,,,this,,,,review,,,,helpful?Yes,,,,(10)No,,,,(2)ReportDid,,I,,mention,,it's,,camo?,,I,,have,,seen,,alot,,of,,negative,,reviews,,and,,I,,am,,surprised,,because,,I,,have,,had,,this,,laptop,,a,,month,,and,,it,,I,,have,,no,,issuesEach,,,,pocket,,,,notebook,,,,features,,,,48,,,,pages,,,,of,,,,lined,,,,paper,,,,with,,,,the,,,,unique,,,,Wordwhen,,,I,,,found,,,this,,,,I,,,was,,,shocked,,,and,,,fell,,,in,,,love,,,with,,,it

All,,,,you,,,,could,,,,see,,,,were,,,,wavy,,,,lines,,,,in,,,,the,,,,screenOn,,a,,good,,computer,,it,,would,,be,,on,,this,,machine,,it's,,horriblei,,use,,it,,everyday,,all,,day,,and,,have,,used,,wireless,,keyboard/mouse,,and,,havent,,had,,any,,issuesLove,,,,it!!10/9/2016Average,,,,rating:,,,,5,,,,out,,,,of,,,,5,,,,stars,,,,,based,,,,on,,,,reviews10/9/2016by,,,,HeatherJust,,,,bought,,,,this,,,,laptop,,,,about,,,,a,,,,week,,,,ago,,,,and,,,,so,,,,far,,,,have,,,,put,,,,quite,,,,a,,,,lot,,,,of,,,,hours,,,,on,,,,ithonestly,,,i,,,have,,,no,,,idea,,,why,,,anyone,,,would,,,talk,,,bad,,,about,,,this,,,computer

Would,,,,definitely,,,,recommend,,,,to,,,,a,,,,friend!Was,,,,this,,,,review,,,,helpful?Yes,,,,(2)No,,,,(0)ReportYou,,,Might,,,Also,,,Like,,,As,,,multi,,,tasking,,,kills,,,battery,,,within,,,2,,,hours.Was,,,this,,,review,,,helpful?Yes,,,(7)No,,,(4)ReportNotebooks,,are,,designed,,to,,help,,organize,,your,,life,,while,,looking,,good,,in,,the,,processas,,,,soon,,,,as,,,,I,,,,got,,,,it,,,,,I,,,,tested,,,,it,,,,,and,,,,it,,,,had,,,,everything,,,,I,,,,neededI,,,don't,,,need,,,a,,,light,,,speed,,,laptopI'm,,only,,posting,,this,,because,,of,,the,,bad,,post1/3/2017Average,,rating:,,5,,out,,of,,5,,stars,,,based,,on,,reviews1/3/2017by,,MoonshineRacingPhotosOK,,got,,this,,as,,gift,,for,,chistmass,,at,,first,,I,,was,,mad,,I've,,got,,a,,window,,7,,old,,computer,,that,,is,,slow,,as,,they,,get,,I,,got,,into,,photography,,1st,,of,,last,,year,,wanted,,something,,fast,,and,,to,,be,,able,,take,,with,,me,,well,,taking,,new,,computer,,out,,of,,the,,box,,first,,time,,ever,,on,,windows,,10,,this,,thing,,was,,as,,slow,,as,,my,,old,,computer,,thinking,,I've,,only,,got,,15,,days,,from,,date,,of,,purchase,,witch,,was,,the,,23,,Dec,,to,,return,,it,,so,,I,,came,,to,,look,,at,,review,,and,,saw,,that,,I,,wasn't,,the,,only,,one,,that,,couldn't,,believe,,how,,slow,,this,,computer,,was,,well,,I,,finally,,got,,time,,to,,play,,with,,it,,now,,I,,WiFi,,off,,my,,cell,,phone,,went,,to,,shut,,down,,and,,update,,it,,took,,30,,min,,after,,restarting,,this,,thing,,is,,fast,,runs,,good,,now,,I'm,,a,,happy,,camper,,hope,,this,,help,,you,,allWas,,this,,review,,helpful?Yes,,(25)No,,(12)ReportMr.5/25/2017Average,,,rating:,,,5,,,out,,,of,,,5,,,stars,,,,based,,,on,,,reviews5/25/2017by,,,Gibmale72Very,,,niceWas,,,this,,,review,,,helpful?Yes,,,(3)No,,,(5)ReportThis,,,is,,,a,,,fast,,,HP,,,laptop,,,and,,,works,,,great 48a4f088c3

Livre de coloriage toutou (French Edition)Bulletin Historique Et Litt&eacute;raire, 1896, Vol. 45 (Classic Reprint) (French Edition)Little Grey: An Activity BookSketches of Some Distinguished Indian Women (Classic Reprint) Mrs. E. F. ChapmanA tranquilidade da alma (Portuguese Edition)semplicemente madeleine: Memorie di una pianista francese del secondo dopoguerra (Italian Edition)Mes+souvenirs+sur+Napol%26eacute%3Bon+%28French+Edition%29Loire-Atlantique Les g&eacute;n&eacute;raux de la R&eacute;volution et de l'Empire (French Edition)Todas las clases de perros el libro de colorear de la raza del perro (Spanish Edition)Jungema - Junk Gaming Maiden - DEEP SPHERE (Japanese Edition)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 05:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la-passion-du-tp Index du Forum -> les engins réel de t-p -> les pelle à chenille et à pneus Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation